If you were looking for some proper music background and (or alternatively) sound effects for your brand new game or a movie, you have found the right guy. I’m Andrew and I provide everything what concerns the use of speakers to make them push fine and frequent sounds through the air to every human ear. Ranging from HIFI of your home cinema to a small phone and tablet speakers or personal handsets… all of these setups can provide a pure pleasure while playing and listening to a moody ambient atmosphere, fill a game or a movie with emotions or hit you with a sudden astonishment. Even back in the ancient times of video games, Allan Alcorn knew well that Pong can’t be mute, so it is not up for discussion, if today you still need music for your game or not. You just do. So let’s go straight to some examples, because no words can describe.. etc. etc.
If you need music for a game, please take a look for some of my recent work in action:
Guitars, classical sounds and cartoonish style job for funny arcade game.
Play and listen to it by yourself on your device with Android system
There are many more games which contain my work (by which I mean music, sound effects or both) and you can find them without a hassle, so I present a brief list here. By clicking on a name you’ll see trailer/gameplay movie on youtube (where available). Links in brackets lead to corresponding games releases (free/lite versions if available).
- Mystery Friend www (2013) / 2Boost & Luyfel (iOS/Facebook) – sound effects
- Jet Space (2013) / Netox Mobile (Android, iOS) – music & sound effects
- One Up Lemonade Rush! (2013) / Jebumm (Android) – music
- Funky Fighter vs. Zombie Ninjas (2012) / Jeebumm (Android) – music
- Fruit Sorter (2012) / Netox Mobile (Android, iOS) – music & sound effects
- Taumi – Disc Challenge (2012) / Jeebumm (Android) – music
- Go Monkey! HD (2012) / CONTROL-V (iOS) – music
- Big Pig (2011) / Netox Mobile (Android, iOS) – music & sound effects
- Bull Rush (2011) / Netox Mobile (Android, iOS) – music & sound effects
- Scamps (2011) / Netox Mobile (Android, iOS) – music & sound effects
- Fortis (2010) / Encore Games (iOS, MorphOS, PC) - music & sound effects
- My Dangerous Pet – Snake (2010) / Gimagin (Nintendo DS) - music & sound effects
- Alice in Wonderland (2010) / Gimagin (PC, Mac) - music & sound effects
- Hostile Makeover (2010) / Gimagin (PC) - music & sound effects
- Road Chase (2006) / Encore Games (java mobile) – music
- Garden Golf (2005) / FunPause (PC, Mac) - music & sound effects
- Atomixer (2005) / Sharkbait Games (PC) - music & sound effects
- Garden War (2004) / FunPause (PC) - music & sound effects
- Comar Barbarian (2002) / DGU Interactive (PC) - music & sound effects
If you are still here and would like to listen to more examples, let’s listen to a little piece of sound design work with some mystery castle walking, running, bloody slashing, fireball shooting, dying zombies scream (actually, can they die twice?) , and monsters roaring action. Mostly foley job and my own recordings used (about 96,73%). No video this time, so please, just turn your imagination on!
- Sound Design Demo:
- Smooth Soundtrack 09
- Excite Explicite
- Elderly Heels 99966
- Springs & Strings
- Recurrent Hosts (twixdoublemix)
And here we have some short and really short music jingles in wide variety of styles:
- Water Wandererey
- Jingle – Arabic 1
- Jingle – Arabic 2
- Jingle – Arabic 3
- Jingle – Arabic 4
- Jingle – Tribal 1
- Jingle – Tribal 2
- Jingle – Siciliano
Did someone order a pizza?
Now, when we are done with the informational part of this page it comes to the first contact matter. If you feel like getting into more personal talk, discussion about music, prices, consult a game audio concerning topics, check my availability for your project or let me know about the fundamental truth the Universe – feel free to use the contact form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.
You can also catch me on Skype (grogon) or ICQ (114220384), Twitter (@nogorg).
ps: My name is Andrzej Dobrowolski and I’m from Poland, if this is important to you anyhow. As you can see I compose music for people and companies from the all over the world. Because I develop tracks all by myself I can license them in any way you need for commercial purposes and I can assure you, my prices won’t let you feel like paying through the nose or damage your games development budget. I’m available and ready for any serious, freelance music job, or for a long-term cooperation.